Jackson Hole Criminal Defense Lawyers
Criminal Defense Law
Are you facing criminal charges? With so much at stake, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney to fight for your rights. Mulligan Law Office in Jackson, WY has been representing clients who have been accused of a wide variety of criminal offenses. Skilled, knowledgeable lawyers will work diligently toward a favorable outcome for you.
Types of Criminal Charges
Criminal charges can sorted into 5 basic categories:
- Personal Crimes. Examples include assault and battery, arson, child abuse, domestic abuse, kidnapping, and rape.
- Property Crimes. Examples include robbery, burglary, larceny, auto theft, and shoplifting.
- Inchoate Crimes. Examples include aiding and abetting, attempt, and conspiracy.
- Statutory Crimes. Examples include alcohol related crimes, drug related crimes, traffic offenses, and white collar/financial crimes.
- Financial Crimes. Examples include fraud, blackmail, embezzlement, money laundering, tax evasion, and cybercrime.
The criminal defense services offered by Mulligan Law Group include these and any other criminal charges you may face. The job of a criminal defense lawyer is not to pass judgement, but to explain your rights and represent you in order to give you the best possible chance in court.
What to Do if you are Arrested and Charged with a Crime
On your first offense you may not know your rights if you are arrested. The law enforcement officer should read you your Miranda Rights, which include two very important pieces of information:
- You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law.
- You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you.
The officer will ask you if you understand the rights you just heard and if you are willing to speak to him or her. You should definitely exercise your right to remain silent. The only reason you should speak is to ask for permission to call your lawyer. Then call Mulligan Law Office immediately at (307) 733-5961. One of our criminal defense attorneys are always available to advise you on how to proceed.
Get a Free Consultation with a Criminal Defense Lawyer at Mulligan Law Office
If you’ve been charged with a crime, call (307) 733-5961 to speak with a criminal defense attorney at Mulligan Law Office. Your first consultation is always free. We are here to help and are always prepared to fight for your rights, regardless of the charges you are facing. Trust your future to the experienced, knowledgeable attorneys at Mulligan Law Office.